Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Death Hunters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Death Hunters Left_bar_bleue50/100Death Hunters Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 am

Ok, i figured i would make this an open plot. Myst is in a group called death hunters, who ussually hunt down high priority criminals, but now they are all sent to find the weapons and destroy them. There is one person per weapon, ussually the same element or the element that cannot stand that certain one. Water and Fire for example. Oh, they are all woman, since the training takes place in the temple of wind, and they beleive that woman have higher levels of self control, speed, and common sense. Which is somewhat true.

The weapons are the weilders weapon of choice [Mysts is a dagger] then they are made with a certain type of metal that reacts with their magic, so, taking energy, they can shift shapes, and be slightly augmented.
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:39 pm

thats sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 am

make a charrie to hunt wind. Has to be stone though. I already Have ice's foe claimed. Steels foe is ice, since metal when cooled shatters. Stones is lighting, lightnings is steel, waters is stone.

unless anyone has technical problems wsith the choices and decides to ask to switch them.

oh, and darks is light, but there is no light, and dark is temporarily outta business. So they left that.
Back to top Go down

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:32 am

Everything is paired nicely. Good job. ^^ I don't think I'm going to make any of these characters, though... I'd like to make some normal ones, to fill in the chinks for plots with the magical peoples....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 am

kay. ZAHRAH make one and USE it. then you will be involved. Wooooooh!
Back to top Go down

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:56 am

okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 am

man i spent like 5 mins staring at your avatar. ausome.
Back to top Go down

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 am

x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Hunters   Death Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Hunters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Non Roleplay :: Plot Chat-
Jump to: