Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Quest to Rescue Alexander

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:25 am

‘who is that, how should I know, whoever she is she’s very powerful, could we take her, un aware but I think she’s of more use alive to the both of us. Strange, she has the mind of a child but the body of a woman.’ Alexander watched as she tortured the villagers, ‘she’s very ruthless, ill stay on her good side, fine by me just don’t get the both of us killed.’ he flew out of the storm, and landed next to the girl. He decided since he was dealing with a child he would act like one. He came down on a cloud and said in a cherry voice.” hullo there, my name is Alexander what’s yours?”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 am

In a flash, Angel was infront of Alexander, and flicked his nose. In another flash she was a good ten feet away. "Dont try fool me Mr. Icy. I am not dumb. fake cheerfulness is annoying. Drop the act." she said. "Or I may have to flick you again."
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:07 pm

The hand was baffled. ‘okay… you’ve never dealt with children before. No, I despise them, no wonder your so grumpy all the time.’ Alexander persisted. “I don’t have to be cheerful if you don’t want.” he started talking in his no normal emotionless voice. “in fact I prefer it that way, I still didn’t get your name, if you want to call me Mr. icy I’m fine with that.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:
Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:21 pm

"I will call you whatever I want. My name is Angel. For an enchanted weapon, you are pretty dull. Same with your guy. I have a weapon," She pulled out her pink Dagger. "Its pink. Better then your dull ice. Does it melt?" she asked curiously, adding enourmas amounts of heat to it. "Poor ring is stuck. She wants out, can't you feel it? Poor thing. Its pretty though. Can I touch it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:25 pm

“slow down child, no it doesn’t, and no she doesn’t get out until I say so, and no you may not touch it.” Alexander was getting annoyed. “ill be blunt, wanna help me kill something.” he honestly dident know what else to ask her…
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:31 pm

"Please can I touch it? Pleeeeeaaaaase!" she whined. "kill sounds like a mean word. Say explode, or torture, or burn, or freeze, or drown, or..." she kept going on and on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:34 pm

‘I like this one.’ the hand no seemed delighted. “how about… destroyed. Does that work for you, angel, I actually have a little adventure I think you might be able to help me with, it’s a big secret, do you think you can handle it.” Alexander said in a coy voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 pm

Angel sighed. "Fine. As long as I don't get hurt again, I will. But its going to take forever! Your so sloooow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:00 pm

"then lets travel at your pace. what i need you to do, is help me find a big burrly guy named axel, he has something very important of mine, and i want it back." alexander was pleased she might be able to help him. "you can do whatever you want to him, but it is very important that i get it back, ok angel, im ready if your ready."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:39 pm

"Axel!" she let out a puff of anger. "He is a meany. He cut me!" she showed him the long cut, already halfway through the healing process. "But he let me live. I dont know if I can cast an accurate flash step though. It may send me to the ruins, and you to the cold place. Its haaarrrd!" she whined, and began a quick run. "You can make a twister and keep up to my running speed though. Those go fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:10 am

"fine by me." alexander began to concentrate on manipulating the wind to his will. "wanna race." 'you know you cant beat her, i dont have to we just get there faster.' "read. set. go!" and alexander made the twister go as fast as he could, he was only worried that the twister would make to much noise and eeryone would hear him coming.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:16 am

Angel sighed. "This is to easy." With a quick manipulation of wind, she caused his twister to stop, then slowly reverse. Soon Alex assumably on the twister, was sent flying back to the village. SHe began a light skip, humming a soft tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 am

'great this is what happens when you listen to little girls, silence, you hae no patience.' alexander had a better idea then a twister, a glider, he made it swiftly and used the wind agian to propell him forward, he used it to glide hi up. 'can you make wings, not witout some other element, like fire or lightning.' alexander was a little dis apointed, but he glided to the ruins as fast as the wind would carry him.

ooc: might want to close it now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:22 pm

The girl sprinted and jumped, right behind Alexander. "What do you think i am? An elemental?" she rolled her eyes as she lept after him.

occ: i was stalling so that me and pebbs could catch up and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:50 am

"i don't know, what are you." if alexander was going to be travaling with her he wanted to know something about her, and how she was so powerful.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:12 pm

"I am me, silly." she laughed, still catching up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest to Rescue Alexander
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Roleplay :: Rocky Mountains :: Steel :: Villages of Steel-
Jump to: