Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

New Begginings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:44 am

it was the third, no, fifth, eighth, Alexander had lost count of how many days he had been there. They didn’t give him any food or water, and the only rest was when they weren’t beating him, he wondered what it would be today, whips, clubs, barbed wire, or this new thing they came up with, lit branches. Although, no one could tell he was being beat so, his hand healed everything up nicely. He wondered if today he should break free. ‘not today Alexander, you must wait for the right moment, the others are coming, you must wait.’ every day it made mention of these others, he wondered if it was the two he had met, or if it was some other evil the approached him. He recalled the two, a man, Alex couldn’t remember any names, but he did remember tat he was smart and reliable, and a woman, he remembered she was tough and her hair reminded him of a warm summer sunrise, ‘wait, were did that come from, now is really not the time.’ Alex banished the thought of her, but he couldn’t help but to glance at thoughts of her.

The door opened, he saw them coming with branches, ‘well now the suspense isn’t killing me’ they lit the fire in the corner, Alexander decided he was sick of this, especially being suspended from the roof by his wrists. The first man approached with his burnt twig. Alexander started to sway back and forth slightly, when the man got close enough, Alex grabbed the mans head with his knees and snapped his neck. He quickly kicked the other in the jaw, he was out, but not dead. He flipped up side down, standing on the roof. Alex pushed as hard as he could to break free, but he couldn’t manage it. So he froze the chains and kicked them broken. He flipped quickly so he wouldn’t land on his head. He walked behind the door as the fat man walked in. he was shocked to find both guards dead, and then Alexander slammed the door shut, and grabbed the man by the neck with his right hand and lifted him off the ground.

Alex was surprised the hand wasn’t freezing him, much less Alex’s strong grip. “now, your are going to tell me just exactly what is going on.” “but but, I don’t know.” came rapidly from the man. Alexander shook his head. ”wrong answer.” and he started to make the grip tighter and colder. He almost killed the man, weren’t for the door opening and slamming into the back of Alexander. Before he fell into blackness he heard the voice speck. ’idiot.’ as Alexander was knocked into a cold darkness…
Back to top Go down

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:11 pm

ooc: felt like making a second post

“what should we do with him?” “are you denying him food and water?” “ yes yes, everything you told us to do, yet nothing weakens him.” “let me try.” Alexander could barely make out the figure approaching him. This was after a fresh beating, so Alex’s hand had not begun the healing process. Alexander was tied to a chair in several places, and the chair was hanging from the roof by chains. Alexander knew he could break free, but there was no point.

“do you know who I am?” the figure was tall and had large shoulders. “a thief, scum, who you are makes no difference to me.” Alexander said. The man slapped Alex which made the chair spin a bit. “I, am your judge, jury, and if need by, your executioner.” Alexander spat out some blood. “so, you’re a vigilante.” the man let out a hard laugh, “no, we are so much more then mere men looking to settle there own scores.” Alexander decided to guess. “rouges, hunters, assassins?” the man spoke now, “not just mere assassins, we, are the whispering shadows, we disappear, and appear at will.”

Alexander had heard of them, he thought they were ands for hire, apparently, they were a bit more then common hit men. So the men in black clocks, these were them, they finally had a name. “and what do you want with me?” “all in due time.” he left as the other two men walked in, clubs with barbed wire wrapped around it. ‘this should be good.’
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
New Begginings Left_bar_bleue50/100New Begginings Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:09 am

occ: Dark magic weilders? that is the only thing that makes sense to me right now. If so, I can make this fall nicley with the plot. After i make the king of the dark realm of course. But no fears everybody, that man will die as soon as i am done with him.

But what do you have in mind Danno. PM me so we dont ruin this thread though.
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:06 am

OOC: MYRDA HAS DIBS ON ALEX'S HEART. ^^ That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:28 am

OOC: meh. Axel isnt going to take it, thats for sure. doi.
Back to top Go down

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 am

oi vey
Back to top Go down

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:58 pm

After a beating, this was starting to be to much, Alexander’s body was healed but his mind remembered the pain well. He judged he could last 6, maybe 7 more days before he gave out of exhaustion, he hoped they gave up before that, Alexander went to sleep while the assortment of wounds healed, but this time, he dreamt, not a dreamless sleep, but very vivid, the hand had a few things to explain.

Alexander was standing in a dark room, before him in a circle he saw a different assortment of objects, a ring, 3 swords, a arm dagger, and three objects that were veiled from his eyes. Before he could do anything a dark cloud formed before him, and spoke in a deep booming voice. “ before are the lost weapons, you will bring them all before my master, I will guide you, you are the first, the second will come to you on the hand of a woman, this the ring, a sword on the back of a man, these two items are approaching you as we speck. The next sword is with my master, you need not search, another was hidden by a foolish child, it lies in the ruins, do not bother with the dagger, I know were it is, the other three require you to find them. When you have them all, bring them to my master.” it was Alexander’s turn to speck. “and what if I refuse, what if I say no.” his own ice hand sprang from the darkness and grasped Alex’s neck and lifted him off the ground. “then I will brake you.” Alexander laughed at it. “there’s nothing you can use agents me.” the voice in turn laughed back. “you forget, that I’m a part of you, I can see what you see, I know what you know.” Alexander was paled in fear of what he knew the voice was speaking of.

Alexander awoke in a cold sweat, was he going to obey it this time, or was he going to let it happen all over again? ‘Well, first things first, how do I get out of this cave?’
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:38 am

ooc: mehness. Now i am confused. Who is the master? wassup with the hand being all pro-violent to its weilder. I thought that took awhile and it consumed the person, not strangled him. AND the weapons refer to eachother as siblings, seems how they are all forged from the same alloy, all the same forge master, all the same time. Except the spirits inserted into them by force are not related, they all know eachother personally.
Back to top Go down

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 am

master = blade
it was a dream that it created, therefore, is allpowerful in it
he hand hates its weilder and all life
the hand is the eldest, not a huge age diffrence, but its the most wise, and the leder of sorts, it is the only one that is part of someones body anyway
alex is of the bloodline that forged them, so he is the only one that can know them inside and out and can [not wield] but carry more then one
Back to top Go down

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Alexander was tired of doing nothing. He knew he couldn’t fight his way out, but he knew he could even the odds of someone else a bit. He hoped he could pull this off without passing out. Alexander tried to talk to it. ‘tell you what you do me a favor and ill do you one,………, come on you know you want it, fine what do you want, let me make an imitation, what for, come on even you can figure that out, hmmmmm, I think this could work in our favor, ok but what do you want, all in good time.’ not a good sign but he couldn’t just sit by and do nothing he hoped this wouldn’t kill him in the end.

It didn’t, but now he had to be very, very quite. He checked the door, no noise on the other side, guard must have gone to lunch, good, he knew they had gotten complacent. He froze the door enough to break the lock, he smashed the lock and opened the door slowly. He walked out side, there were no lanterns but the hand could lead him to what he wanted. The room were they kept his things.

Everything was there, save the money, but he could do without that. What he was looking for was his fathers will, he hoped someone else could read it, he found it, he thought he might read it, but decided this was not the place or the time.

He found the door that lead to the outside, it didn’t have a lock or anything to keep him from opening it. If there was a alarm he would be the first to know. He closed it behind him, he could have left there, went back for his stuff, and left, but he couldn’t, even he knew he wouldn’t make it that far. He froze the note on a rock and placed it next to the door. He told the voice. ‘promise me you well tell them its here, fine, promise, I swear.’ with that he went back in side and back to his cave.

Before he opened the door, a sharp pain shot through his hand. So they had found out. Well nothing for it then, he opened the door. “you must think your very sneaky, we had watched you the whole time, although we did not expect you to come back.” the leader of the shadows seemed very surprised. “you’ll find I do a lot of… un expected things.” Alexander said in a coy voice. He walked up to the man. “some very, un expected things.” the men spoke again. “what did you do.” he said in a calm voice. “I guess you’ll just have to find out then.” Alexander said with a smile. He couldn’t recall what happened next, but something heavy did collide with the back of his head.

He awoke, this was ridicules. No he was tied to a chair twice as much, AND suspended upside down. And everything from the waist up was missing. He didn’t like to be without his mask, it only covered the bottom half of his face but he didn’t like people to see him. He didn’t trust people that way. He hoped that Myrda… yes that was her name, he hoped she could find the will, otherwise, he would be gone and would have failed his father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Begginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Begginings   New Begginings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Begginings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Roleplay :: Rocky Mountains :: Stone :: Rocky Outcrops-
Jump to: