Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

prologe, before it really starts...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

prologe, before it really starts... Empty
PostSubject: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:20 am

Alexander thought the village was nuts, then climbing this mountain must have been insane. He was so tired even he forgot why he was climbing, only remembering that he had to reach the top, he had too. With ever foot higher he climbed his hand hurt more, why was it drawing him into danger if it was supposed to lead him away. He could hardly even move his hand, let alone climb with it. He could finally see the top, once he reached it he dreaded even starting, it was the ruins of a village, his village. He let out a cry, a cry of desperate pain and longing, why was he here why was any of it here. He hated his father for giving him this, thing that he was supposed to use, and for what, half the world was after him, he had done more evil then good. It all seemed like wasted effort, he walked slowly forward every step a struggle down the old path, every step a nightmare of memories, the burning buildings, burning people, people he knew all to well. He tried not to look at the old black corpses, each one was so familiar and had so many fond memories. Then he saw her, the only one he had ever truly loved, its was a tremendous pain to him to even think of her, and the way they brutalized and murdered her, his master, and made off with his sister… the sadness was suppressed with rage, tears turned to rosy red cheeks of malice, his fist clenched as if around his enemies neck. He let out another cry, but this one was not of sadness, but of pure rage and utter hatred for the world and the place he had once called home. He heard a twig snap behind him, had they fallowed him even here? He drew three knives, one between each finger, “ I know your there, come out, NOW!” he heard them approach, just one, at least ten feet away, and then stopped. Alexander judged the distance and how hard he’d have to throw, he spun, reeled his arm back, but he stopped. This was someone new, and at least he thought, there intentions were not harmful, he judged that either they followed him up, or were here ahead of time. He couldn’t see them past the snow but he took a step forward, just to see who it was.…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:40 am

Tychicus froze. He'd just been making his way down the path, minding his own business, trying to make his way down to the village that he'd seen from higher up the mountain. Turns out the place had been torched, a rather long time ago, a couple of years perhaps, if his judgement was correct. He'd walked through, hoping he could at least find some food to add to his dwindling supplies. And then he'd heard something, no, someone, climbing up towards the village from a lower level. Tychicus had no idea who would want to be up here. It was probably a thief, or worse...

He'd hurried to hide in a big bush and watched a young man walk through the wreckage. Tychicus supposed that the man had lived here, and he was just about to step out to greet him, when he accidentally stepped on a twig.

CRACK.

The man had spun around, pulling knives out of his belt like an experienced warrior. “ I know you're there, come out, NOW!”
Tychicus quickly stepped out of the bush and held his hands out. "Um, hi. Is this your village?" Tychicus picked up his staff and self-consciously straightened the bandage over his face. "I'm just passing through this area. My name's Tychicus." He held out his hand.

Last edited by Pebbs on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:52 am

This was odd, someone was finally greeting Alexander in stead of trying to kill him, but his hand still hurt so he wasn’t taking any chances. He decided out of common courtesy to at least put the knives away, but he kept his left hand on his sword hilt. This man wore a strange cloth on his head, only covering half his face, ‘well well’ Alex thought to himself, ‘guess I’m not the only one with something to hide’. this seemed rather amusing to Alexander, although he was smart enough not to ask questions when best served to talk. He almost forgot about the warning, it was stronger here, he decided he’d find out for sure. ‘well this will either kill me or find out what will’ Alex thought to himself. He stepped forward cautiously, he took Tychicus hand and shook it, it hurt a little less, which meant, something else was there, and its intentions were not friendly. Alexander let go and back away slowly, he began to quickly scan the area, right hand firmly holding on to the sword at his hilt. “I haven’t heard your name yet.” Tychicus spoke. “be quite.” Alexander said as coolly as he could, he heard movement in the bushes and the nearby brush, he drew his sword, as far as Alexander knew, he was ready for anything…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:26 am

OOC: (out of character) Danno, you can't write dialogue for a character you don't play. Just sayin', since this is your first time roleplaying.

BIC: (back in character)

Tychicus bristled. Having lived in the rocky mountains, he knew the tread of a big mountain lion when he heard it. I guess the Frozen Flatlands have big cats, too. Tychicus glanced at the ground, and for the first time noticed a series of large paw-prints with claw marks digging into the dirt. Big ones with sharp claws... He drew his short sword and took a step back.

A big, ugly, snow leopard sprang out of the bush and onto Alexander's shoulders...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:16 am

OOC: opps, sorry...

BIC:...

Alexander let out a yell as the leopard drove its claws deep into his shoulders as they hit the ground hard, the armor keeping most of the claws out, but the cats paw was big enough to reach down were his armor didn’t cover. in the flurry Alexander dropped his sword, with one arm holding back the leopards gaping maw by the neck, and the other reaching for anything he could find, he found a fist sized rock, Alexander smashed it into the leopards eye. The leopard flew back hissing in pain and anger, Alexander flipped up off the ground, the sword was half way between him and the leopard, this could be tricky, but Alexander never took the assumed path, apparently the cat was not so cunning. They both jumped at the sword, but Alexander jumped higher and reached down onto the cats back as it flew under and used that to throw himself even higher into the air, he spun around and threw down a flurry of knives. Eight made contact with the leopards back, as it reeled under the pain, as if on cue Tychicus ran forward and drove his sword deep into the cats belly, which seemed to finish the beast off. All things considered, the leap was a good idea, but Alexander never thought things through all together, like the landing, which happened to be a rather large tree. Alexander slammed into it with his back, and slid down onto the ground, he’d suffered worse before, he groggily got up to see if Tychicus needed any help, he stumbled a little as he walked, ‘ I’m going to feel this in the morning’ he thought to himself. He made it back to wear he had leaped off the big cat, Tychicus seemed to be getting a fire going, ‘ I guess he could be of some help’ Alexander thought. Alexander sat down close to were Tychicus was working, Alex glanced at the big cat, this was the biggest one he had seen by far, he wondered were it came from. Alex decided he’d help Tychicus start the fire…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:24 am

OOC: Danno...you wrote for Tychicus again. ^^

Tychicus easily took down the snow leopard with some well-aimed jabs. He was used to shredding these nasty cats from back home. But thinking of home made his insides hurt, so he decided to get a fire going. He quickly pulled a lump of flint out of his pack, scraped together some fluffy moss, and stacked some dead logs nearby. He scraped the flint against his short sword and sood had some sparks flying. Alexander seemed alright, despite having landed in a tree.

He chucked some logs on top of his fire, judging that the blaze would stay steady for a little while. Tychicus sheathed his short sword and pulled out his little pocket-knife-sized blade and carefully skinned the leopard. It was gross work, but the meat wouldn't be too bad with some salt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:45 am

ooc: ooo, i thought it was just dialoge but now i know ^^

Alex was tired, and hungry, he hoped Tychicus could make that leopard into something tasty, well then again if he knew, he’d sooner start attacking him then let him have something to eat, 'best not dwell on it' Alex thought. He deiced to make himself useful and find something to season the leopard meat. He walked into the nearby general store, yes the burnt one, most everything was burnt up or ash, he found a jar full of… something, a very very smelly something. ‘now were would herbs grow around here, most everything would be frozen by now’. then Alex went into the assortment of burned buildings, he found a few jars of red powder, mostly used in food made around the village, he sighed ‘ just like mom used to use…’ it was one of the few things he could remember of his mother, most everyone in the village did use this special spice, it was common in the summer, it grew around most of the trees. He shoved his sorrow down were he usually did, though for how long he could hold it there he had no idea. He walked over with the spice, sat down, and warmed his left hand by the fire, his right hand he could do nothing about anyway so he kept it as far away from the fire as possible. ‘its unusually quit, my hands not hurting, so I guess ill start a conversation.’ it had been awhile since Alexander had said anything friendly to anyone, he didn’t want to scare this new person off just yet, ‘ill just talk, well both eat, and ill be on my mary way, I don’t have get to know him, just talk, not that hard, just open your mouth and say it.’ it came out a bit meaner then Alexander intended . “were are you from?”…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 am

Tychicus was busy cutting up the best parts of the leopard meat and skewering slices onto some sharp sticks he had stuck in the ground. He glanced up when Alexander spoke to him. Well, he could still be a bandit, or a sorcerer, or worse, but... well, it's been a while since I've had any company. I shouldn't assume he's bad...

Tychicus pointed with one hand over at one of the mountains in the distance. I grew up on Mount Argus. My hometown is called Cloverdale. He glanced back at Alexander's stern face and returned to cutting up the meat. He pulled a small cooking pot out of his bag and carefully rigged it up over the fire. He poured some water into it, and then dropped the best bits of meat into it. He put a handful of the salt he had left in his pack into the pot, and then dropped a bit of rosemary he'd found nearby.

A few quiet minutes passed. Tychicus handed Alexander a spoon. I don't have any other bowls, so I guess we can both use utensils to eat out of the pot. There's plenty for both of us. Tychicus speared a chunk of meat with a long fork and took a bite. Not bad, if I say so myself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:13 am

Alexander took the spoon gratefully, this was a change in pace for sure. He took out the spice he had found and put it on the piece he had gotten from the pot, ‘wonder if Tychicus will want some’ Alexander thought, and after he said hello and asked him were he lived, Tychicus wasn’t scared or nothing, still, Alexander thought he should try to sound nicer, after all that anyway, Tychicus at least deserved that much.

“this spice here, its called red powder, they used to use it on everything around here, I never learned were they got it from or how to make it, they say it comes from tree around here though, I think its out of season. it’s a bit spicy, but would you like some.” he held it out to Tychicus, half expecting him to slap his hand away, but Tychicus didn’t seem that sort of person, he hoped that judgment was correct…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 am

Tychicus accepted the spice and glanced at it thoughtfully. I'm always up to try something new I guess... Tychicus sprinkled the reddish powder on a piece of meat he had skewered on his fork and took a bite. Mmm. Not bad. Reminds me of oregano, sort of.

Tychicus ate another piece of meat before asking, So you lived here... could you point me to a spring, or well? I need to refill my canteen. Tychicus jerked a thumb at his empty steel canister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 am

“yes” Alexander said rather coldly, “and I would prefer you try to stay off the subject.” Alexander was not in any mood to speak of such things, its been four years and the smoke is still billowing, four years and not a single thing is out of place, no one has even ransacked it yet, then again, everything is burned so why bother even looking. “the spring is most likely frozen, give me the canteen and ill go get some for you. You’d be hard pressed to get water out of the spring there at any rate.” Alexander held out his hand for the bottle, he thought ‘you know, he’ll probably want to come with, honestly at this point, whether he stays or goes is not my concern.’…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 am

Tychicus cast a slightly suspicious glance at Alexander. Uh, that's okay, just point me to a spring, I can take care of myself...

He stood up, still holding his canteen, and mentally bringing a few of his favorite steel spells to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:27 am

This was what Alexander was excepting. ‘At least he’s smart, well then, if he wont trust me, ill even the playing field’ Alexander stood up, un strapped his sword and knives and laid them next to the fire he held up his hands, “if you want water from that spring it might take you hours, so, you can follow the guy that knows first hand, or wrestle with it, eventually you’ll ask for my help, look, I even un armed myself, ill walk ahead of you if you still don’t trust me, and I honestly don’t except you too, yet, at any rate. But if we are going, you’ll need to meet me half way at least, leave your sword and any other weapons here, weather you know any magic or not doesn’t matter, you can come, or you can stay, either way I’m fine.” ‘ I swear if this guy tries anything, it wont bold well, for anyone, I really don’t need another death on my hands.’ Alexander spoke, “so what’s it going to be?”…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:01 am

Tychicus felt the hairs on the back of his neck prickle. He really didn't feel like a fight, especially not now. He had traveled a long way today, and he was tired. Fine. Let's do things his way.

He pulled the short sword out of its sheath and dropped it onto the ground, landing point down in the dirt with a THUNK. He set down his staff and picked up the canteen again. All right. Where's the spring, Alexander?

Tychicus' every instinct was screaming at him to run, duck, grab the staff, something. He didn't trust this guy in the least. He didn't even know who he was. Your brothers were right about you! You're so clueless and naive! Just wait, he's going to stab you in your sleep and steal the little bit of junk you have! He took a deep breath and watched Alexander carefully, still focusing on a particularly useful steel spell in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:26 am

Alexander raised an eyebrow, ‘that was unexpected.’ most everyone else he tried this kinda thing on ended up trying to kill him, and failed miserably. “I cant reassure you much further, seems like a lot of trouble for a drink of water.” even though Tychicus couldn’t see it through the mask Alexander wore, he smiled, ‘for once this actually worked and with minimal trouble too‘. “its in the well behind you, down that hole, should be a rope nearby, now that I know your willing to give me a chance, I think I can offer you that small pleasure, there is no frozen spring, but you’ll find plenty of water in that well, if you don’t mind I’m going to prepare a place to sleep, and if you plan on staying here better let me know before sundown, it gets mighty chilly outside, what, did you think I was going to rob you.” Alexander laughed a little, “if its one thing I hold higher then gold its loyalty, and I wont break my honor until the other does, so since you made me a meal, ill give you water and a bed, feel free to stay or leave, but I’m warning you now, if you are leaving, better get down before the sun does, a lot of things bigger and scarier then snow leopards.” Alexander picked up his sword and knives and put them back on his belt, he walked off into the nearby burnt inn, he rummaged around for anything useful, he thought to himself a bit about this new person he’d met ’he seems trustworthy, he didn’t attack when I was un armed’ just then, the other started to talk, ’you should just get ride of him, its baggage you don’t need; says you; says I indeed the last thing you need is another friend who will get himself killed hanging out with you just do it now and save you both the favors; I wont, he didn’t do anything wrong and that’s just what you want isn’t it, for me to slay more innocent blood!’ there was no response from the voice, Alexander was getting very tired of this other who was continually asking him to do evil…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:42 am

Tychicus smiled. Thanks. I was planning on staying the night in this area anyway. I can take care of myself in mountains. He walked over to the well and eagerly filled his canteen with the fresh water. He took a few minutes to pack his utensils and canteen back into his pack, then he walked over to the base of a short, scruffy tree. He set the pack down and then sat down, pressing his hands against the ground.

He took a deep breath and focused, then murmured a short spell under his breath. Two flat rods of steel sprang out of the ground and crashed onto the ground next to him. Tychicus calmly picked up the rods, climbed up into the tree and set them a short distance apart on two branches. Now he had a sort of frame made of two steel rods and two branches. He spread his blankets over the rods and made a few clever knots with some rope. After a couple of minutes he had rigged up a hammock.

Tychicus hopped out of the tree again and slung his pack into the hammock. He picked up his staff and slid his sword back into his sheath. He looked around and realized that Alexander had walked off.

He decided to do some exploring before the sun went down. He dug up some extra only partially charred blankets that he gladly added to his makeshift hammock. Tychicus finally walked back and climbed up the tree again, messing with the blankets in his hammock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 pm

“well I couldn’t find anything of much use but I…” ‘were ed he go?’ Alexander scanned from left to right, he didn’t see Tychicus anywhere, ‘so either he ditched me or…’ Alexander heard movement in the nearby tree, he eyed it cautiously, his hand didn’t hurt so it was no immediate danger. Well seeing as how he was alone, he decided to pay his respects to a few people. First his master, he was the only person Alexander had found alive, barely anyway, so he was the only one he buried. He looked at the makeshift tome stone he had made 4 years ago. The inscription had worn away, and he couldn’t remember his masters name, but he usually called him master anyway. Next his best friend, he walked quietly to his house, he had died in his sleep fortunately, if you could really say that, Pete was just were Alex had left him, not even maggots had touched the charred corpse, a tear almost formed for his beloved friend, he knew he would have a lot of water works after his final respect. But before that he had to find a place for her, he found a nice tomb just fine, a small cozy one person tomb, if it could be really called cozy, he then found a unused sarcophagus, there were a lot lying around, ironic in a way, all these bodies and no one to burry them, Alexander laughed bitterly, he left and went to find her, he made sure as best as he could that Tychicus wasn’t watching, he swiftly but gentle picked her up and carried her to the tomb, he laid her softly in the sarcophagus, he shed a few tears but made no sound, before he closed the lid he took one last look at her face, one last long look, but he couldn’t bear himself to put the lid on forever, he threw it against the wall of the tomb, and backed up to a wall and slid down to the floor, he honestly didn’t care if Tychicus heard the tomb lid bang or if he followed him hear, he just wanted to remember, remember all those days he spent with her, and with that Alexander began to nod off, a sweet sleep of remembrance…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:50 pm

OOC: Danno! Not so many commas! You've got a sentence the size of two paragraphs!!!

*Sniff* so sad. *wants to hug Alex*

BIC:

Tychicus liked orderliness. He had his pack carefully organized, and he had slung it neatly onto a branch above his head. His hammock was rigged up perfectly.

He sat up in the hammock and looked for Alexander. He had heard him walking around in the town, digging around for things. As long as he leaves me alone...

Tychicus climbed down the tree and walked back to the well again. He picked up a bucket and filled it with water, then sat down with the bucket next to him on the ground. Tychicus very gently unvravelled the cloth over his face and glanced at his reflection in the water. The moon shed just enough light so that he could see that his scar was beginning to fester. Oh, I am so toast if I don't find something to ward off this infection... Wouldn't my brother be so happy, he killed me nice and slow and painfully... Tychicus splashed some of the water onto his face, cleaning the wound as well as he could. He then dunked the cloth into the water, scrubbing it somewhat clean, then wrapped it over his face again.

He walked over to the dying fire and stood for a moment, letting the water on his face dry. He didn't want to freeze his face during the night. He was just about to turn to climb back into his tree hammock when he heard a faint rustle.

He turned around and peered cautiously into the dark. Oh. Probably just a squirrel. I should get to sleep, there ARE worse things than snow leopards in this neck of the land. Tychicus clambered once again into his hammock and curled up under his blankets. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep....

OOC: If you don't want to add anything more about tonight, let's skip straight to morning, shall we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:33 am

OOc: ya, i have trouble with run on sentences... and ya, i try to be compelling

BIC:

Alexander awoke, there was a faint sound of birds singing outside. He lifted his head slowly, she was right were he left her. Sad, yet happy he could at least spend time remembering. He got up slowly, he felt his shoulders and arms, the cuts from the big cat had healed thanks to his hand, ‘I guess he does have soom use after all.’ Alexander thought to himself.

Alexander walked outside, the sun was bright on his groggy body. His back didn’t hurt to much, so he decided to try and catch breakfast. He had lied to Tychicus, there was a spring, but he never told anyone about it, it was his spring anyway. He had found a fishing pole the day before, in the burnt in, ‘just need some string and ill be set. Wonder if Tychicus has any?’

Alexander walked to were he assumed Tychicus was sleeping, he called him, “Tychicus you awake, I need some string!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:51 am

Tychicus was sleeping soundly, for once. He was dreaming...

Back home, in that sweet, pine-smelling, little house I love so much... I'm playing a game with my little sister on the floor, and Dad walks in, we both dash over and almost knock him over we hug him so hard... If anyone had seen Tychicus' face under his cloth, they would have a seen a smile tugging at his lips, strangely distoring the shape of his face slash. But then his dream started to change, and his smile faded. I'm hugging my sister. It's going to be okay...am I saying that? Lies! Dad's gone, nothing is all right... oh no... Farl, Eb, leave me alone, what did I ever do to you? Not in front of Lu, kill me if you want, but not in front of Lu... I'll leave, put down the knife, no please...my face...!!!

Tychicus was squirming faintly in his sleep, eyelids twitching like a hunted animal. Hold still you little rat! Teach you a lesson , you little... Tychicus, are you awake, I need some string!

WHAH! Tychicus sat bolt upright, his eyes open wide with terror, and his heart beating like a sledehammer. He nearly fell out of the tree, and barely saved himself by grabbing a tree branch with both his arms and legs.

He hung there for a moment, in the most ridiculous manner possible; all four trembling limbs clinging to the tree branch. Well that went well! Tychicus sighed, and dropped himself onto the ground. String? Yeah, I have string, plenty of it. He paused and pressed a hand to his face. The cloth was gone! He looked around frantically. Did I drop it in the tree...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Alexander gave Tychicus a queer look, 'must have been a bad dream' "you all right up there, I’m coming up." climbing a tree was easy enough using each branch to haul his nimble body up the large tree "so were is the..."

Alexander saw Tychicuses massive cut on his face, Alexander turned his head to the side as if to look from another angle, ‘he’s tougher then he looks to have survived that, guess we both have our demons. What id really like to know is how it happened.’

Alexander guessed this was not something Tychicus was use to people seeing, ‘I should probably apologies.’ but the words wouldn’t come, just a blank stare till he finally did say something, “is it infected, it’s a deep wound, I can find you something for it if you’ll let me.” he took a step closer, more of a branch since there still in a tree, he wanted a closer look to see if he could do anything…

OOC; dont ecpect another post until saturday, and ill be gone all of next week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 am

OOC: *wails*

And...he was actually on the ground...

BIC:

Tychicus found the cloth on the ground. It was dirty, so he'd have to wash it again. Not that washing it will do much good, the slash is still getting infected... He muttered Yes, it's starting to fester. I don't know what herbs to use for it out here, the plants are all different from where I grew up. Tychicus glanced up at the tree again. I'll trade you string for anything that will stop this infection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:34 am

Alexander thought to himself, ‘now what did they call the egg?’ “its pretty far already, I know of something, wait here.” Alexander went off to the burnt remains of the medicine hut, he found a burnt book which would have told what he was looking for, he sighed, most all of the medicine was burnt, and he didn’t see the bottle he was looking for. E walked back over to Tychicus, ”sorry but the medicine isn’t there, it’s a rare egg, I know of were to find it, have you seen a cave at all around here?”…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 am

While Alexander was hunting around some of the huts, Tychicus had already undone his hammock, neatly stowing the blankets in his pack and rolling up the string he owned, stuffing that into the pack as well. Steel wasn't found everywhere, so Tychicus compacted the two bars he had made into a fist-sized cube that he stowed in his pack.

He slung his pack onto his back. While still waiting for Alexander, he rinsed off his face cloth again and splashed his face, then wrapped the cloth over his head again.

He waited beneath the tree. When Alexander returned, he replied Yeah, I saw a cave on the path I took down here. I'll show you. He turned and scrambled over a large rock, back onto the beat-up and nearly hidden path he had used the day before. It was only a few hundred yards up the path that he came across the cave again. Here it is. I didn't stay here for the night because it was too dark for me to explore it properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Alexander got a rope, “it is un wise to use a lantern here, best to be left un seen.” Alexander heard about this cave, only the medicine man was supposed to go in side, Alexander never was one for tradition anyway. He guessed since he was the only one left he assumed position of everyone, he never even considered that, much less cared, he wasn’t one for politics either. “Tychicus, how well can you see in the dark, and how quite can you be?” Alexander didn’t want to put Tychicus at unnecessary risk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prologe, before it really starts...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Roleplay :: Frozen Flatlands :: Villages of Ice-
Jump to: